What is printer calibration? This is when the printer’s settings are paired up with the the ink cartridges, in order to produce optimum ink distribution. It helps to ensure the best color saturation on your labels and will accurately analyze the desired print job.
Need to calibrate your printer? Follow these easy steps:
- Insert a new roll of labels
- Hold down the feed button
- Wait for seven quick flashes, and release the feed button
- Re-calibration process will begin, by printing out several labels at once.
- When the re-calibration is complete the printer will feed out a single blank label.
- After this, resume printing and enjoy the new calibrated ink jobs!
Have more questions? Call us at 800-828-6859 (Arizona) or 770-664-9692 (Georgia).