Need a quick reference to compare between direct thermal labels and thermal transfer labels? Check this out!
- Typically black/white print only
- Less durable, may fade with time
- Less expensive than thermal transfer
- Shipping labels, receipt labels, nametags
- Can print in black/white or color
- More durable and typically does not fade
- Can withstand extreme temperatures
- Can be printed on many different materials
- Clearly printed logos/graphics
- Inventory labels, asset labeling, product I.D.’s
Found which label you want? Shop our labels here.
We hope this helps! If you have more questions, please call us at 800-828-6859 (Arizona) or 770-664-9692 (Georgia)!